How Do I Contribute?
Thank you for your interest in making an investment in our community through the Combined Federal Campaign!
- Federal Employees may pledge through payroll deduction, or make a one-time cash or check donation.
- Retirees and contractors are not directly solicited, but may make one-time cash or check donations.
- Please contact your facility Key Worker (a co-worker who has volunteered to solicit and collect contributions in your office) for an official pledge form. If you do not know who your Key Worker is, you may contact the Badgerland CFC directly.
- Keep a copy of the completed pledge card for your records.
- All contributions to CFC are tax deductible.
- Electronic on-line pledging: Electronic pledging through the internet is now available in 2012 for the following agencies:
- USDA Forest Products Lab (Madison)
- VA Hospital (Madison/Tomah)
- USGS National Wildlife Health Center (Madison)
- Social Security Administration (Madison/Janesville/Eau Claire)
- Wisconsin National Guard (Madison)
- USPFO for Wisconsin (Camp Douglas)
- 128th Air Control Squadron Volk Field (Camp Douglas)
- Volk Field CRTC (Camp Douglas)
- Camp Williams Maintenance (Camp Douglas)
- Air Nat'l Guard 115th Fighter Wing (Madison)
- US Air Nat' Guard HQ (Madison)
- US Army National Guard (Eau Claire)
We hope to offer this convenient pledging option to more agencies in the future.
Completing the CFC Pledge Form
Be sure you have a pledge form. Print all information using a ball point and write firmly.
Contributor Information: If your Key Worker has not already done so, fill in your name and organization.
Social Security Number: Your Social Security Number is needed for payroll deduction processing only. Your SSN does not print on copy #2 and copy #3 of your pledge form.
Enter the amount to be withheld for each pay period.
Compute your total gift by multiplying the amount by the appropriate pay interval:
x 12 for military personnel
x 26 for civilian employees
Branch of Service
Please use the following Branch of Service acronyms for completing the pledge card:
USA = United States Army
USAF = United States Air Force
USMC = United States Marine Corps
USN = United States Navy
Charity Codes for Gift Designation
Each charity and each federation has a five-digit designation code. Enter the 5-digit code of the charity(ies) you wich to designate to receive your gift. The total annual amount to each selection goes in the box to the right of the code. Make sure the sum of the annual total(s) equals your total gift.
Note: Only charities that have been approved by either the US Office of Personnel Management (OPM) or the Local Federal Coordinating Committee (LFCC) are allowed to participate in the CFC. Please do not designate your gift to any organizatoin not listed in the charity listing. Write-ins are prohibited and cannot be accepted.
Suggested Giving Guidelines
For your reference, a suggested giving guide is listed on the middle on the insight page of your CFC pledge form. The CFC has approved this guide. It is not a quote or assessment. What you give is your voluntary decision.
Release of Name, Address and Gift Amount
If you want your name and address forwarded to the charity(ies) you have desginated, enter your home address and/or e-mail. If you want the charity(ies) to know the amount of your donation, check the "yes" box.
Payroll Deduction Authorization
If you are making your contribution through payroll deduction, you must sign and date the pledge form.
Copy of Pledge Form: Detach copy #3 for your records and return copies #1 and #2 to your Key Worker/Coordinator.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY and FOR SUPPORTING THE CFC !